What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out the contact form or when you decide to support the podcast.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Why do we collect your personal data?
You may provide personal information to coffeecourses.com in one of three ways:
(1) by sharing your e-mail when you decid to support Coffee is ME,
(2) by sharing your email when subscribing to our newsletter
(3) by sharing your e-mail and other information when communicating with Coffee is ME. We may also ask for other information at other times but at no time will you be required to share any personal information to gain access to our main public site. In addition to personal information such as name, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers we may also collect information that is in no way personally identifiable. This may include the operating system you are working on, the Internet browser you are using, the domain name of your internet service provider, and the web sites you visit directly before and after your visit to coffeecourses.com.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
2. To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
3. To send occasional emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
* Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
* Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
* Test content on our website.
* Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
* To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit Cookies Wikipedia page
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Is there anything else I should know about my privacy and Coffee Is ME?
Any information you disclose voluntarily through submissions or in any forums we may develop in the future becomes public information. We cannot control the actions of our site users and advise you to use your discretion in sharing information about yourself on the Internet. All information sharing is optional and done so at your own risk. Privacy is a very personal matter and we encourage you to be careful and responsible when disclosing personal information online.